Cowardly punk ass bastard sons of bitches.

I got banned from more than one professional forum for calling that sort of tactic what it is, terorristic mock executions which are done specifically to traumatize the victim.

The worst possible accusation on the entire case : the family thought to maybe be some sort of waypoint safehouse for recreational chemical dope. Personally, I blame the addicts as much as anyone but well, the way anti-drug efforts go, the government has the biggest problem with the money side of it.

If it were the Army, they would be expected to issue an official apology and make a settlement offer for any cleanup, that is the man-the-fuck-up solution when mistakes happen. Send a diplomat in to make nice, write a check (not for millions, but enough to let everyone know the apology is real) then go about fighting the drug war. As it was, they decided that rather than make peace or make nice with the family, to expend taxpayer resources to pay a team of high dollar lawyers to defend the actions of the abusers.

My personal opinion, the entire chain of command ought to get called onto one of those restricted access training facilities and conned into some arrest training, where they get put through a "fake" arrest like that (initially as part of the training) then simply left cuffed up, beaten senseless, then transported to the trailer park where the incident took place and publicly issued their discharge papers, no retirement, no benefits, thanks for your guns and badges now get the fuck out.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.