Originally posted by D308cat:
Won't stop till its The Pigs Dying
Brother you are 100% correct.

(Edited by airforce to conform with the rules of this board.)

Since my example of what can be learned from a Movie was edited out I will now just mention the Movie that the example was taken from.

That Movie was Speed

Pay close attention to what the Bad Guy of the Movie does and it does not involve the Star nor does it involve the Bus.

And since I am editing my post I will add the Movie Search for Spock

And there is also a Movie about WW2 I forgot the name of where the Old Captain of a decrepit Freighter had an interesting way to get rid of some Japs who had boarded his ship.

This addition what I said should not be in violation of any rules.

I find it weird that there are a lot of members of this board who think the TV is a Boob Tube and don't even watch Movies.

What these people fail to realize is that there is a lot that can be learned from some movies and from some TV shows.

I have learned a lot from the Movies and from TV.

My dog is my family and I would love my dog in the same way a man loves his Parents or Children and a fucking law suit is not good enough for me nor should it be for any real man.

And if I was interviewed I would tell the world that I now understand the truth and that truth is that cops are total murdering scum and the only good cop is a very very very dead cop.

Cops are worthy of our hatred and everyone who hates evil should not only just hate cops but should ostracize them. There are no laws that say businesses have to serve cops.

I believe the Amish ostracize other Amish as a form of punishment, they call it Shunning and it seems to be an affective punishment.

And people should stop helping cops in any way. Lets see just how may crimes cops would solve if people stopped helping the piles of pig shit.

Just the other day the pig shits were asking people for help in finding a shoplifter.

And it was a civilian who told the pig shits where a suspected bank robber was.

And how about those amber alerts.

I don't give a rat's shitty asshole what some one was wanted for there is no way in this universe that I would help any pig shit cop in the slightest way to apprehend the suspect.

I could even witness bank robbers remove their masks and get into their getaway car and see the plate number and I would keep quiet.

(Last edited by Lord Vader 06/06/13 12:19 due to the other edit removing my example of what can be learned from a Movie) with the result that what I posted about movies and the boob tube doesn't make as much sense as it did before the edit.
(See above.)

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)