Since the System will not confront this issue and put a stop to it. I believe the only way this will stop is for the people themselves to put a stop to it.

If after this baby was severely injured or the two children who were brutalized, the People themselves did the same as happened in Missouri, then maybe Pig Crap Law Enforcers would be held to account for their actions.

And it is not enough that the People do this in one or two situations, the People need to do this every time the Police Raid the wrong house and injure or kill innocent Citizens.

Also what if the Baby who was burned had died and what if the Father being beyond reason in grief, had killed that Walking Pile of Pig Crap Cop who tossed the Flash Bang.

And what if the Father was put on trial and a Sympathetic Jury Acquitted him.

A little Jury Nullification can do a lot of good.

The sad truth is, as long as there is NO PRICE TO PAY for the Police Officers directly involved, or anyone up their Chain of Command, of the Politicians who permit this to happen, THIS WILL NEVER STOP

The Big Question is: Who will be the ones to stop it, the Government or will it need to be the People themselves?

I believe the it is not a matter of if but only of when, the People or one distraught Father or even Mother will take the Law into their own hands.

Like the song stated:

Play around and lose your wife
You play too long and lose your life

And I believe the new Parafoil Parachutes have a failure rate of one failure to properly deploy in 300 Jumps. And as in Russian Roulette it is not a matter of if it is only a matter of when, and the Scum Sucking Law Enforcers have been pushing their luck for far too long, and it is eventually going to run out and I believe their luck is not going to last much longer.

What if cops Flash Bang a Baby to death in Ferguson next month?

The People are near their Breaking Point and this is all People, Black People, White People, and the rest of us.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)