Originally posted by Patriot:
Bill Cooper was a friend of mine. What is said here you better read and comprehend well. You'll need it. Also read his other book Behold A Pale Horse!! I've talked with Bill many times back in the 90s. He had a shortwave show called Hour of the Times. That's how i met Bill. From what i understand his daughter is continuing his work!!
About 14 years ago I had a friend who would send me all kinds of Patriot Movement stuff. Videos and papers and a fair bit of it were writings of William Cooper. I probably still got it. My friend many years ago carved from an old rifle stock a Quartermaster emblem that I sometimes would pin to my shirt when I would wear my colors to the weekly meeting. I hadn't been in The Outfit very long when my CO made me QM. Tho I was then in an 'M', I did not refer to it as the 'M' just like I will not do so now.

When I went to the OC event this past Sunday I saw some papers called The Free American I think it was. Used to be The Spotlight. I was a little surprised to see/read these but it was a pleasant surprise.

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.