One time I did a comparison of a 'top' news story on Pravda (BTW Pravda in Russian mean 'Truth' LOL), The New York Times, The Jeruselem Times and the London Times. I also did a comparison of the same news story with the 4 majors news sources here (ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN. Fox and MSNBC weren't around then) and the BBC and a couple of others I could pick up with their web sites. Only the stories from the big 4 news agencies here were similar (and totally wrong!). The rest were as different as daylight to dark.

Thing is by comparing them I was finally able to gather the truth and that was only confirmed when I talked to one of my sources that was actually there and saw the entire thing. The closest to the actual truth was the Jeruselum Post, but know it takes a PRO Israeli slant on its stories as well.

Also know who OWNS your news source as it has a bearing on their stories. The reporter may be honest but it is the person who signs their paycheck that will determine its worth. That is why I value the Newspaper in Nashville as only good for fish wrapping as it owner is one step away from being a card carrying communist.

In summary that is why I want FACTS and not opinions about intel. Just give me the facts and save me the time sifting thru the BS and propaganda, and they ALL do it to some extent.

This is what you should want as well as YOUR time is valuable as well!!!!!!