You know, I've been concerned about something we've discussed, & fussed, & created MIStrust, about for awhile...but pcosmar (what the Begeebees does [bu]THAT[bu] stand for!?)brings it back to the table, so let's consider what we've got going on here in our PRECIOUS([bu]NOT[bu] faceciously stated)Country...the SERIOUS PROBLEM of our LEO's & their lack of balance & discretion...(not to mention Constitutionality).

What's [bu]REALLY[bu] going on?

I mean, let's face it...if the [bu]HIGH[bu] percentage of [bu]"Goat Fu*ks"...botched & wrong I.D.'s[bu] OPS were [bu]REALLY[bu] simply "Murphy", then that percentage would carry over into the Military percentages...and it would be easily mathimatically corolate with the two statistics, & therefore, be imperiacally demonstrated.

[bui]NOT[bui] the case! Sooooooooo, WTF??? What's causing out LEO Community to be SOOOOO out of balance...and [bu]DEADLY[bu]???

Any explains out there B4 I give my 2Cents worth?

"KNOW THY ENEMY"..."He who fails to learn from History, is doomed to repeat it's errors"..."For we wrestle not against flesh & blood..."..."Quitters NEVER win, & winners NEVER quit!"