Well now you have a similar situation here in Wilmington, NC where some stormtroopers from the New Hanover County Sheriff's Department "Special Squad" attempting to serve a warrant kicked in a door when a guy went to answer it. They shot him several times including one in the head fatally then shot his dog to death too. Granted he was probably a genuine criminal suspect (he was wanted for stealing Playstation 3's and Assault) but he didn't deserve to be executed by a bunch of thugs nor did his dog. He was unarmed. This kind of thing is getting out of control and the militarization of the police, including their INTEL departments that keep files on all kind of folks, including Patriots, needs to be reigned in.

I was cleaning the interior and exterior of my Camaro last summer with some paper towel, Windex, and a can of Never Dull and emerged from out of my car seat with the can of Never Dull in my hand when a police officer rolled up and asked what I was doing around that car. I replied that I was cleaning my car up. He asked to see my ID. I told him I didn't have to show him any ID and furthermore he was on my property and not invited. He kept asking for my ID and I kept saying no. He said that I looked suspicious with my car. I asked him if he had ever seen anyone trying to steal a car with a can of Never Dull, a bottle of Windex, and some paper towel. He got frustrated and just left. The sad thing is that now the Nazi Supreme Court has ruled that you have to "show your papers" on request by any cop for any reason anywhere at anytime. We are living in Nazi Germany now. The only thing for them to do next is to start putting people in camps.