This is a sad reality. Our police forces, nation wide, are opting for the SWAT teams to go out there and serve the arrest/search warrants.

For the life of me I can only conclude that there is a nefarious purpose for it. Namely, to find whatever they can, whenever they can, and as often as they can. In other words, look for something - anything! This way they can pretty much toss whoever they can into the calaboose at will, and put em on the Ntl database for crooks. Pretty nifty way of doing it, actually!

Just remember this.

Their (the globalists/U.N./whatever you wanna call em) ultimate goal is to put ALL OF US either behind bars to become on-call gvmnt slaves or whores to do whatever they tell us to, or, they simply kill us outright.

I know that the latter sounds rather sensational/conspiratorial but, think about it. Do they really need us "useless eaters" when they own the damn Federal Reserve and it's money creating printing presses? Helllllllll no!

He who makes all the money controls the law/legal system and gvmnt. Anyone who don't recognize/believe that needs to wake the hell up and deal with reality. This world really is a Matrix of sorts.

You gonna take the "red" pill or "blue" pill? One opens yer eyes.....The other keeps you sedated. YOUR CHOICE - as always! wink

~DeOpressoLiber~

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain - 1904