It's a damn good thing they stole your car and not mine. I would've had his badge# and address.................

Took it to court, Judge ruled that the officer was acting within his legal rights. Even though the bill of sale was notarized, the title was notarized, and all my "Papers" were in order. Since the officer "Had a hunch" , even though wrong, when unable to verify the information he had the right to impound the vehicle until such time as it could be verified. He also ruled that even though he was wrong, the city was not liable for any chages or fees that were incurred. Thats what I mean by the more they get away with, the more they will try. The really bad thing is the judges are bending the laws and making judgements to let them get away with it. My dad was a cop for 30 years, and I have 4 yrs of prior LEO experience. When I told this guy the "letter of the law" and that my paperwork was in order. He told me to shut my F*ing hole, he was the law here, and if I interfered I would find my A** in jail for obstructing his investigation. I objected again, he drew his weapon, told me to get on the ground and I was handcuffed and placed in the car. He then commenced to run my name and info everywhere he could to find something. When he was unable to find anything. He left me in the car, with NO AC running for over an hour while he waited for the tow truck. He then put me out, held me at gunpoint till the truck left. I was then uncuffed and he drove off. I was 40 miles from home, and my cellphone was in the car. I filed in district court for unnessary force, and unlawful seizure. Both were thrown out by the judge as being within the officers "Right" because he found no info on me.

I dont have a anger problem. I have a problem with stupidity.

There are no problems that cant be solved by the proper application of high explosives.

Just because they call me Paranoid, Doesnt mean what I say is not true.