CH-
They like to dress up like Darth Vader? or Robocop?

Bro, that's a pretty simple-minded way of looking at cops on a power trip! And that IS WHAT IT IS........A POWER TRIP! MP-5's...M-16's...H&K's...ALL FULL AUTOS. High powered sniper rifles? ALL the best toys, brother. Come on, you'd love it.

Tell me that if YOU were a cop you would NOT "push your weight" around? Be honest. I most likely would, and I am being honest /w/ ya. That is why I would NOT consider being one....EVER! It opens the door to the "god-mentality". And especially in this new "police state" atmosphere where law enforcement careers are king because you are the ones packin the pieces each and every day - ALL THE TIME - on duty OR OFF.

And, "piss in their undies"? CH, do our soldiers piss in their pants when in a firefight over in the big sand box? I doubt it. I'm not saying they wouldn't be scared. Anyone havin bullets whizzin all around their head would be scared. But, pissin in their panties? You're jokin - right?

Anyhow, read this. Maybe it'll shed some light on the direction this country, with all it's new "Darth Vaders", is heading.

quote:
US Has Most Prisoners in the World Due to Tough Laws

"Tough sentencing laws, record numbers of drug offenders and high crime rates have contributed to the United States having the largest prison population and the highest rate of incarceration in the world, according to criminal justice experts. (Thank you, NRA. Where would freedom be without you?)"

Oh, I forgot to add that the above excerpt was from JPFO's website.

Cordially,
A.P2

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain - 1904