I know you were NOT talkin bout the troops. I used them merely as an example....is all.

No worries, brother! Riled up a bit, U say? ME 3..hehe! Hell, I've been pissed off BIG TIME since my closest friend got screwed over by their bullsh*t laws about assault weaps.

He's still trying to UNdo what they did to him. He just found out that his only recourse is going straight to the Governor for a "pardon". :rolleyes: You know who Commiefornia's Gov is, right? Arnie (I'll B bak) Schwartzenegger. He likes guns, I'm pretty sure but, our state AG don't. That'd be Edmund Brown, Jerry Browns (our ex-Gov several ago) Daddy.

All he can do is to try. They got him on what they call a "domestic violence" charge along with the AW. The DV chg was him and another dude almost mixin it up but didn't. Ya believe that? The "dude" had him citizens arrested or else nuttin would have happened at all. The dude hated my buddy and got back at him that way.

A real messsssssy situation, fer sure!

Anyhow...........later 4 now. smile

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain - 1904