BTW guys...I am a FIRM believer in the S.E.A.L. Motto:
"DEFEAT IS NOT AN OPTION. You WILL WIN! By whatever means necessary!"

What I intended to point out is the LINE that must be drawn between MORAL/ETHICAL and deranged, devilish, & moraless.

I'd say the balance is pretty well depicted in the T.V. series "JERICO". While Hawkins & Jake have NO QUALMS in "offing the enemy, by whatever means necessary", they, at the same time, support a HIGH LEVEL OF INTEGRITY, DECENCY, consideration & Godly wisdom, as well as a strong portion of sacrificial LOVE.

Does THAT mean that I will not "PULL IT" when it is time, or that I will be SOOO hesitant that I will allow that "time" to pass? I pray not! I entend to DO all that I can so as to be WELL PRACTICED in the ART OF WAR! I'm "producing" my "UNCONVENTIONAL MODERN ASYMETRICAL WARFARE MANUAL" daily...and AM studying to shew myself approved, a WARRIOR who need not be ashamed".

EACH situation MUST be judged by it's OWN MERITS...you won't need more than the THREAT" of torture, to "break" the adverage "Joe sixpack", but, with a war hardened "blACKWATER" merc, well, torture is REALLY NOT an opperative opTION...just "take out the trash"...CAN YOU see THE DIFFERENCE that I mean?

The GENUINE "FEAR OF GOD" is what makes the GENUINE difference...

KILLING---KNOWING---HAVING; THESE ARE NOT THE OPERATIVE WORDS!

SAVING, RESCUING, ESCAPING, RESISTING, LIVING..these ARE the OPPERATIVE WORDS!

"A fructibus eorum conosetis eos!"

BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM...Matt.7:20

"KNOW THY ENEMY"..."He who fails to learn from History, is doomed to repeat it's errors"..."For we wrestle not against flesh & blood..."..."Quitters NEVER win, & winners NEVER quit!"