oneshotK57

I have never seen that movie but there is another one that is quite interesting.

Speed

In that movie a crazed bomber rigged up his home so after SWAT entered his home it self destructed and took all the SWAT cops with it.

Another good way to make a point.

Is to rig your home like in the movie Speed but to have it triggered via a pendent dead mans switch which is kept next to the persons bed.

By the way what would have happened if David Koresh had rigged Mount Carmel in this manner and had let all the bad guys in before activating the self destruct. Or if he had rigged the land that the bad guys were parked on with Foo-Gas under ground. I believe that during the Ruby Ridge incident Bo Gritzs told the FBI that they should not try to storm Weavers Cabin as they wanted to do, since Randy was a Special Forces Demolition expert and might have rigged his property with Foo Gas.

And one last thing about that first movie, Kevlar is not Nomex and provides no protection against fire as far as I know.

And here is one interesting fact Flame Throwers are not classified as firearms and can be purchased easily or even made.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)