We need food more than we need bullets and during times of war and other crises food is ALWAYS used as a weapon. I am fortunate enough to be able to grow close to 1/4 of the fruits and vegetables my family consumes. Most of what I can't or don't grow I buy from sources I can look in the eyes, shake hands and call by first name. After having done this for a number of years I can be fairly sure that when times get tough they won't turn me away and I'll have a good source of food.

There are a few benefits to doing this.

1. It's a free market source of food with no taxes. That's better financially for the buyer and seller.

2. You can be certain about what chemicals, if any, were used in growing the plants.

3. The food is much fresher and therefore tastes better and higher in nutritional content.

4. This is a great way to make and support freedom loving friends.

For the comming year remember that citrus is not the only source of vitamin c. You can supplement with strawberries, raspberries, peaches, peppers, different greens, brussel sprouts, broccoli, kale, tomatoes and green cabbage.

Only God has absolute authority, and only God can require absolute obedience. -Rushdoony