I have tried commenting on this story several times since you posted, AF. I had to walk away each time. It is very difficult to post what I really want to post without sounding unnecessarily bitter.

Simply put, there are still some good LEO's in our country today. But, they have become such a minority, that many of them are looking for ways to get off the force, get early retirement, or get transferred to non-public contact position. They see the handwriting on the wall, and they want out.

"Law Enforcement" is almost at the point where the word "law" is meaningless. "Enforcement" is left. Enforcement of what ? They do as they please without regard of human life, and the judicial system backs them up. Tase, shoot, chase, and kill. It is now happening several times every day. Used to be an outrageous and unusual thing for those in "Law Enforcement.".

The phrase "To Protect and Serve" has become a sick public joke. The shooting of this pastor is a typical example. Where are the ROE ? They have none. They simply do whatever comes into their minds. WHO were they protecting by shooting this man ? Who were they serving by shooting into that vehicle ?

I'd better post before I walk away again.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.