Originally posted by Imagrunt:
Good article, and well worth the read.

However, I still say that we will not see hyper-inflation in the U.S. any time soon.

In fact, now is a great time to stock up on commodities and foodstocks at rock bottom prices.
I tend to agree with you Imagrunt, maybe not "Hyperinflation", but as you suggest, many other Americans will start to heed your advise and begin to stock-up on commodities and foodstocks. This will bring about a form of hyperinflation, as a secondary effect. As the very exaustable supplies of commodities and foodstocks begin to run to short supplies, the prices will most certainly go up quickly, right to the point that people stop selling anything that is necessary to survival at any price.

Let's face it, this is the very "Trap" that government and corporate controlers has set for all Americans, this whole Nation. There is no other way to get Americans to drop the faith and hope in our Constitution and Bill of Rights,(Our American Freedoms), and embrace a most oppressive form of world communism while our Freedom still looks remotely workable.

The only defence to loosing our Freedom,(and the America that we have all known from history), and being thrust into this NWO is for Americans to "UnSelfishly" help other Americans by growing food, making those commodities, and trading on a "Survival-System" that simply keeps as many Americans alive and able to help in the same ways as was/is done for them.

It's crashing around us, slowly, as I write this. Far, far too many Americans are in a pure denile that it is happening at all.
But all it will take for absolutely every American,(and the rest of the world's population), to realize that it is truely crashing beyond any point known in American history, is for what I have described above to run short and not be sold at any price.

No American can Sell Survival for any Price, but for the Love of God, every American can Help others to survive and Teach it to their Fellow Americans... once they finally come looking for it, and are willing to learn how to actually "Survive in Freedom".

IMHO

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!