I'm not able to create a new topic so i put this here:
Continued conditioning and more militant training add in some terror testing; its just what we sheep need.
I will be here with a camera I would like to see how many National Guard units and what type of vehicles, kind of weapons, they intend to use for this exercise.
Anyone else see this stuff going on in there AO?

http://www.startribune.com/local/83021857.html

This is a test. This is only a (terrorism) test

Part of downtown Minneapolis will be snarled Saturday morning as police and other public safety agencies stage a mock terrorism drill.

By BOB VON STERNBERG, Star Tribune

Last update: January 29, 2010 - 7:20 AM
Twitter
More from Local + Metro

No, it's not a terrorist attack.

Part of downtown Minneapolis will be snarled Saturday morning as police and other public safety agencies stage a mock terrorism drill.

The training exercise will be held at the headquarters of Target Corp., located at 10th Street South and the Nicollet Mall.

Streets and sidewalks in the area will be closed from about 6 a.m. until noon. Buses will be rerouted away from the area and nearby parking meters will be hooded.

Barricades and signs will be used to block off the area and the police department reported that "a large volume" of emergency vehicles will converge on the site.

According to the department, "the exercise will be used to test the readiness of the MPD and partner agencies to respond to a terrorism incident here in the Twin Cities. Target Corporation has provided their headquarters building to allow the training to be held in a realistic environment."
Recent Local + Metro stories