I owe Mr. Stack and his family a apology.

I guess the copies of papers I read before were not complete, So I almost got sucked into the usual read just a snipit and run with it.

After I linked to the complete so called suicide note/ manifesto. I got a rude awakening. I would suggest all read the note before commenting.

I can't be sure Mr. Stack wrote this note, but if he did he is saying many things I hear on here everyday. Mr. stack it seems to me was a lost soul who basically got tired of waiting for the sheep to wake up.

How many of us have been there?

They called his note rambling.... I read the whole thing and though he sounded angry, he didn't seem to ramble to me.

I am making these comments though I am still disecting the info coming in.

Why?

Because I too made the mistake of jumping on the he was a nut band wagon.

Was he a nut job?

I don't know, but lets discuss it. Here was a man who was tired of the madness and chose a path of action, rightly or wrongly he stood up.

Before you answer, he was a nut job, I want to say I can't count the times on this site alone. That doesn't count the other sites I attended. People have stood up and said it is time to revolt or we should do something. Or when are the sheep going to wake up.

Hell, I said it myself.

In his note he mentions the noble princibles of the founding fathers. We all qoute them and praise them.

How many times have we spouted the words of the founders?
Did we really mean it? It guess he did.

I know I will hear it was wrong for him to attack the IRS building.

Was it?

Just a few weeks ago there was a big argument on what infrastructures were okay to attack.

Were we just playing militia?

I wonder, I not saying we should attack the government, but I am saying we should or we should help turn this attack into what it really was.

A tired fed up working man who felt completely abandoned by his government.

Isn't that how many of our fellow countrymen feel. We should be saying Hey don't go off on your own, join us and change the country.

Mr. stack went on to explain how he felt betrayed by the system. How he was left to swing alone against the massive weight of the US Government.

I know of many people, who have had to stand alone against the IRS.

Was that different some how?

So They may say it is wrong, but I add the name Joseph Andrew Stack to the list of Patriots, who have died or been imprisoned for their beliefs. He should be remembered with Vicki Weaver and Randy Weaver and all the Davidians and the list could go on for pages.

If we could get our government back out of the hand of the tyrannts this would never happen...

We must decide.

Do we fall for the inevitable Government Media BS?

We must stand and be counted, we may not use the same tactics, but no more silence...

So once again I apologize to the Stack family. He was not a nut job....

He was a Patriot

Maybe he could have done it in a "non-violent" manner. But at least he did something.

I like so many are torn about this. I hate to see any innocents hurt. but it is impossible to have a completely bloodless revolt.

Don't get me wrong, we could pledge never to hurt anyone and a million people could march in the streets. Nothing would change. up to a few days ago I held out hope it could.

After watching the Tea Party being co-opted and the media frenzy to divide the people into the same old two partys. I think it will not change.

Let's say a lot of people took to the streets.

Do you really think the Government would not use force against them?

You damn well know they would.

Was Joseph Stack right that Violence will be the only answer...

Today I wonder, I really wonder.

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf