How the enemy spins any event doesn't mean the event was right or wrong.

Its the freaking enemy what do you expect them to say?

They want to do whatever it takes to get more power, control more people, destroy any resistance and make more people cower and do nothing.

The enemy says this was "terrorism", "misguided", "not what a patriot would do". Why do we listen to their propaganda? Soon anyone who doesn't turn their guns in will be a terrorist, misguided or a criminal.

If this is terrorism is the government planning on dropping a couple 1000lb bombs on his neighborhood just like Iraq?

Glenn Beck is the enemy. Never do what the enemy wants you to do. Because he wants you to do it.

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue! - Goldwater

Violence is neither good nor bad. A lot of the people who say violence is wrong have no problems with us killing Nazis or dropping 2 nukes on Japan.

The only thing a tyrant understands and respects is violence.

The British government didn't get it till there were dead Redcoats either.

How many people over the years have been murdered, set up or ruined by just the IRS??? How about the hundreds of other rougue JBT agencies out there killing at will? How many innocent Americans have died at the governments hands?

Anyone remember Gordon Kahl? The bastards at the IRS openly admit he was selected for termination because he talked too much. Not for buying guns, forming an army, resisting the government but for trying to educate people on the fraud of the IRS, Federal Reserve BS and the POS dollar bills we call money which are absolutely worthless.

The IRS destroys anyone who speaks against it but can't do something so simple as to show the law requiring us to file.

You remember you are taxed at 60%. Feudal surfs were only taxed 25%.

They sure don't weep over innocent people they murder and I could care less about them.

Rule #1 - You do not publically bad mouth a fellow patriot.

"Being innocent is simply not enough for the government," Denise Simon