Originally posted by D308cat:
Wow You guy's,well where do we go from here,what do you think happens next. I for one wish we could all cash out and move to one state and build the great wall of Patriotism. Maybe TEXAS?
I Was gonna make this it's own thread, but it won't let me for whatever reason...

Where do we go from here?

Well one could "keep the ball rolling" but I don't see anyone wanting to run out and get shot first (including me) SO...
Assuming TPTB use this as an excuse to "crack down" on our types (if they can't keep the true nature of why he did it out of the spotlight, they always prefer to hide when they lose), then we must be ready to their attacks.

What probably will happen will be do to their increased attention, they will be stupid enough to pull a patriot over...the patriot WILL be armed. Armed to the teeth. WE ARE armed to the teeth. YOU should be armed to the teeth. At all times. This means more than pistols if you have room. Now we have a situation which quickly escalates because he phones his fireteam in. The fireteam gets involved...fireteam calls up allies...and so on. Or they try screwing with someone in their home, wherever, whenever. Be ready.