Originally posted by Greywolf:

States rights is the answer. Or total dismantling of the Federal system.

Will it work...

doubtful, but if we bombard them with info we shall reduce their ability to function.

Our goal is to stop them for now, and remove all of them. By ballot hopefully. If not by ballot as Malcom X said by any means necessary.
Nullification, interposition, and secession by most of the several states (or conversely expulsion of five or so trouble making, endemically collectivist cities) are the only politically peaceful solutions left and they are long shots. I honestly see no way to preserve the current Union and still live in freedom. I am not against a new league or Union, but this one has got to go. A dictatorship could possibly hold it together, but screw that!

Come to think of it, these United States would work alot better if New York, D.C., Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Miami, San Francisco, L.A., and Seattle were not in the electoral mix. Hell, we could even kick out New Orleans. Perhaps if we tease them enough they will seek independence on their own. They all have access to the sea, so they cannot complain about being land locked.

For what it is worth, this attack seems fishy. The timing bothers me, as does the strange facts about Stack's job, the FBI tip off, the complete gutting of the building, and the fact that the anti-Tea Party rhetoric started almost immediately. He might have been a kamakasi patriot, or he might have been a Manchurian canidate. I suppose time will tell. It doesn't smell right, though, I will say that.

CAJUN PATRIOT
Louisiana