Another case of JUDGE-JURY-EXECUTIONER. There is outrage in a small black community in Portland Oregon,Jan 29th Police were called about an upset man who might be suicidle, 25 yr old Aaron Campbell who recently lost his brother was very upset and acting in a manner that concerned family members who called police and apparently said he was armed and might harm himself. After several attempts to contact him failed, Police text messaged him and he responded that he would in no way harm himself.Shortly after the text family members walked out of the location followed by Aaron who had his hands on his head,police shouted to him to raise his hands above his head, he did not comply and they shot him with bean bags and he ran. As he ran he supposedly reached for his waistband when a police marksman shot him in the back. He was not armed! Further more some time passed as the special weapons unit was moved in to check him for a weapon,He died there. To Serve and Protect,One shot in the back at a time. Judge-Jury-Executioner. At some point a dog was sent in and bitt him while he was down. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---