First let me apologies. I know this is not where this should be posted but their is no general discussion thread and I could not locate a proper thread that would allow me to post. Where do we post General Discussion on the forum ?

I DO THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT TO GET OUT ! ! !

Russian troops in US for "peace keeping operations"
« on: Today at 12:23:51 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Russian troops in US for "peace keeping operations" and 5000 Chinese troops "secreted" into the US

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 13:45

Russian forces have been asked to help America. Russian forces according to a trusted source have been asked to assist the US in "peace keeping operations". The Lt. Gen Steven Blum the Deputy Commander of NORTHCOM requested 4 brigades of military security forces that will be deployed in the US and assist in local law enforcement. (we dont know when)

They will be given authority to protect themselves in anyway possible to prevent future attacks. If our source is correct it would mean that foreign military troops would be deployed in the US. Why would the US want foreign troops in their country for peace keeping operations?

The US might be in for something because it does not stop there. According to Russia's Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate in their end of the year report about other Global powers they state that almost 5000 Chinese People's Armed Police troops and two other "forces" have been "secreted" into the United States in 2009 for "unkown" purposes.

We hope the information is accurate but can not be confirmed at the moment by other sources.

(photo used in article is unrelated)

Source: Russian troops in US

"Sometimes the shadows move"

n 1756, in Boston and other cities and towns, the coming of the American Revolution was speeded by mechanics, merchants, and artisans who organized against British tyranny. Calling themselves the Sons of Liberty.