Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Many people are put off by Alex "in your face attitude". Much of his news sources come from the mainstream media. As an independent journalist he give his analysis of events not the lamesteams canned version. He is right more often than he's wrong.

At least he is doing something besides standing idly by and complaining while the country goes to hell.

Those who think they can do a better job...should be doing it.
Disagree. In my case, anyway. Can't speak for anyone else.

I am put off by Jones' never-ending conspiracymongering. There is more than enough bad shit happening right out in the open, I don't need someone to sit there and tell me how it's all the fault of Bugerbuilders, Carneys, reptoids, martians, what-have-you, and how fluroide in the water and chemtrails in the sky are going to kill us all after turning us into mindless zombies that will bow to the will of the 'elites'. He sensationalizes every.thing. and turns it all into some grand conspiracy. Things are so screwed up because we've let evil people get into positions of power, then stay there. Not because a humanoid reptile is making deals in back rooms, or because of some faceless group of people with a last name that's straight out of the Industrial Revolution.

And worst of all....though apparently he's not doing it so much anymore, since I accidentally followed a link to prison planet (I should always see where a link goes BEFORE I click the damn thing)....

Worst of all, he has a story on infowars.com, then a link to the story's source....which just happens to be prisonplanet.com. Excuse me? That's like me writing the same thing with both my left hand and my right hand, showing you the paper that I wrote with the left, and using the paper I wrote with the right to 'prove' that it's true. It's true I tells ya! See, here's another source!

Uhm...no.

Though now it looks like he's back to linking to articles in the lamestream press. Which is an improvement.

Not to say that the lamestream press has any credibility with me. But if you're going to try to prove your position on something, you can't use another argument that you wrote to prove that you're right. And that is essentially what he does. Or at least, DID. Don't know if he still does.

Insert something witty here