Im with the doc on this one,the fact that inocents got harmed is a shame. It always is,but it is a fact of war that is unavoidable if you plan to win. Have you ever given thought to what you would do wtshtf? I have,and I know that if we are to take our country back in a situation like that that there may be innocents who get in the way either inadvertly or by purpose of those we are fighting. You have to decide do you not shoot because a few may be injured that dont deserve it and so let the bad guys continue the fight against you unimpeded by any such rules or do you do what is unfortunately necessary and continue your assault to gain the victory? The guy in van,whether it was his neighborhood or not knew what he was doing,Im mean duh there is a big ass chopper shooting big ass rounds into that area. If you have ever been around a apache when she cuts loose there is no mistaking whats goin down,none whatsoever. He chose to go into harms way and he chose to take his kids,if they were in fact his kids and not some poor kids just grabbed up to be human shields. No as unfortunate as this was for the kids,I see no wrong at all here. You had better consider strongly your view on this if you ever believe things will go haywire here and we end up fighting for our lives here,what would you do in that situation? I know what I would do if it meant losing the battle and the advantage.

on beautiful Truman Lake