I would like to add to this thread by saying:

My wife is a former Marine, she made several friends in the service during her tour.

Today she received a phone call from a friend that she made almost 20 years ago in the Marines.

This friend of hers, an officer in the Marine Logistics division, advised her of what she has been personally witnessing going on.

UN and Russian troops and personnel transports have been being transported and offloaded at Camp Pendleton and flown into Miramar Naval Airbase.

She also stated that she had aquired information of the same thing happening in Pensacola, Fl.

She said that the Marines are being re-deployed sooner than normal and to an undisclosed location.

I don't know what is going on but this has really un-nerved me this evening. Ive been trying to research this topic for several days and then this happens.

I just hope we are ready for whatever is going to happen, we WILL need to work together and STAY together to survive this!!!

I WILL DEFEND MY FREEDOMS & LIBERTIES AGAINST ANY THREAT BOTH FOREIGN & DOMESTIC, AT ANY COST, SO HELP ME GOD!!!