I can get it at $335 from the BP/CITGO/ARCO but my older 4X4 barely runs on the stuff, so it is pretty much a "crack whore for super unleaded with additives", which means the $379 stuff at a name brand place like Shell/Chevron/Union76

My more modern fuel injected work van does not seem to notice the difference between pisswater fuel and super unleaded, so it regularly fills up at the cheap places.

I am noticing that running super unleaded in stuff definitely gives me better fuel economy, just not sure if it counts enough to make up for the higher cost. I am thinking now though for fuel storage, it has to be high octane stuff just because it has the additives which allow it to store a little longer, or add to the cost again by purchasing fuel additive for that purpose. I am thinking maybe performance boat or aviation fuel would give the best performance per cargo volume weight for storage for use in a bugout vehicle though. I mean, that's the theory on why they use high octane stuff in aircraft.

Then I am told the cheap stuff does not store well in the wet climate here. I notice my power equipment hardly runs on anything but the modern super unleaded, and runs a little better when juiced with some racing fuel as an octane boost.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.