You know, this could really be a mixed bag. I'm paying roughly 24% in state and federal taxes(counting the return at the end of the year), and getting nothing for it. So this year, I'm expecting to gross around 25% less than I did last year.

With that in mind, I'll probably still pay the same amount in taxes. For nothing, once again. Obamacare isn't a step forward for america, neither is the financial reform. It doesn't even apply to the organizations that headed the economic collapse.

Here's my point: A very large portion of middle-class america are not going to be able to afford this. Many are going to be furious...and could even break away from the role of sheep in the process.

I've never approved of a gov't administration since I've been old enough to learn about it (clinton was my 1st, I'm young)...but it wasn't until some BS gov't agency started destroying my local economy, that I started researching and learning. I started reading every little bit of political and historical information that I could gather, and at some later point found this site.

It took good ole' big bruda taking a swing at me to make me realize that what they are doing is absolutely unacceptable. Therefore, the people who take the tax changes personally stand a chance to realize that they're following the pied piper.

Keep the change.

In the Wasatch National Forest of Utah, 504 sheep were killed by a single bolt of lightning. Sheep huddle in storms and the lightning bolt passed from one animal to another.