Your average sheep who is interested in the news wants the short version. Therefore, if you put information out early on in an article, that is what gets the most attention. Not everyone who looks at an article is going to read it all.

Perhaps, if they are people who are caring and giving as the article states....that they are awake. This could serve us all as a warning. We are not safe.

Many of us may be thinking that big bruda is in the dark, but I don't think he is.

I.E: If you speak publically(think of that term as loosely as possible) about your beliefs, and then buy unusually large amounts of non-perishable foods, what perception does that leave? The perception that you are preparing for the worst. There is nothing wrong or illegal about that, but it does promote question from a totalitarian government.

I was informed by a friend, a manager at my bank, that if there was any suspicious activity in my checking account, that it would be turned in to authorities. It wasn't exactly phrased as such, but that's what it amounts to. She also told me that certain authorities could view my transactions if certain Nat'l security concerns were at stake.

What does that tell us? That they can do whatever they want. They don't have to explain themselves, they just have to say "It's a matter of national security." and it's all ok.

I haven't found the exact legislation allowing this, but I haven't actively researched it. The point is that anyone who is preparing for hard times needs to be careful and very, VERY thoughtful in how he makes his transactions.

On July 12th, a legitimate firearms dealer had his freedoms violated because of (lack of reason.) A FFL dealer is subject to extra scrutiny because of his trade. Who is to say that the average Joe isn't subject to such a display of force?

I fear for my country, my family, and then myself. Perhaps my fears are for naught...but being proactive in preparation for nothing trumps inactivity when time has run out. Take it as you wish.

Keep the change.

In the Wasatch National Forest of Utah, 504 sheep were killed by a single bolt of lightning. Sheep huddle in storms and the lightning bolt passed from one animal to another.