Originally posted by Tuscarora:
Law enforcement agencies never lie or bend the truth.
Say Tuscarora,

As well meaning as you may be in saying that I know first hand that isn't completely true or always the case.

I was personally charged with a crime by the sheriff's dept, when I produced evidence to the contrary which wasn't even taken into consideration and later they even filed felony charges against me only to have to drop their charade due to lack of evidence which they never had to begin with!

Ya, they can and do Lie in the name of despotic authority.
That cost me a substantial amount of savings not to mention all the emotional stress and a years worth of time to fight it.

Many in law inforcement are honorable but there are always a few bad apples as well as in other areas who are over zealous about what they do. I would hope that most of these individuals are not gun owners as these are the ones to be extremely leary about, there again I grew up with and went through Scouts with another guy who wasn't always too lucid in his thinking and he too worked for the police department, power hungry as most inferior feeling individuals are, but fortunately in another local.

There a saying in psychology that is very applicable in making a point here:

'Things are seldom what they seem,
Skim milk masquerades as creme;
Jeckels can be masking Hydes,
While all the while the truth's inside!'

This talks about each individuals security to allow themselves to be known for who they truly are.

Patriot 5

All that is necessary for evil to Triumph is that Good Men do Nothing!