Greetings Everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I am beginning up the You Have Tread On Me show again, with Survival Sunday and Militia Mondays. I will also have other "fill" shows various militia and Committee of Safety topics.

I stopped the show so I could replace BlogTalk with my own private stream. Too many ppl were complaining about not being able to get on, or endless buffering. We seemed to have solved that problem, as well as the sound quality being vastly improved.

I invite you all to listen in at 9pm EST/8pm CST/7pm MST/6pm PST times. You can find the show at www.youhavetreadonme.com, and the links are below in my signature.

I'm also looking for guests that are solution oriented, and have skill sets that would help our militia or CoS greatly. If you would like to share you knowledge with our listeners, email me at randymack@youhavetreadonme.com. Knowledge skills would include all survival/off-grid skills (primitive survival included), history, military training/tactics, communications, and those who have ideas on how to fix the problem we have today, instead of talking about the 10 million symptoms of those problems.

This is a very solution oriented, pro-active show, not just another talk show discussing news and events. See you there.

Freedom Is A Personal Responsibility And A Civic Duty!

RandyMack

You Have Tread On Me Radio, Real Militia Radio, With A Plan

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randymack@youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)