There is only One thing that is going to wake enough Americans up to the Policestate Dictatorship that is becoming America, for things to get so bad, so oppressive, so insane, that no American Citizen lives a single day without being so shoved into a corner that they all contemplate snapping or actually snap!

When the housing market began to fall apart, the American banks and those that owned property started to get more and more restrictive and uncaring towards other Americans and even began forclosing on Americans that had properly made their payments to date.

When the economy got bad,(by design), Americans began to stop helping other Americans,(unless any help was paid for in advance).

When the job market took a nose dive, more Americans viciously competed with other Americans instead of helping them.

Etc, Etc.

...But don't think it's as bad as it can get America. This literally is only the very tip of the iceburg this Nation is just about to slam into at break-neck speed.
(...And frankly, I've gotten hurt enough to the point that I just don't give a damn how many Americans go out of their way to screw other Americans anymore. I'm cold, hungry, and I'm hurt, and no one bothers to listen unless I'm busy helping them without any return.)

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!