After we win the coming Civil War we need to purge our Republic of every scum sucking walking pile of pig excrement commonly known as Law Enforcement Officers (Cops).

I get extremely ticked off every time I read on this or other board that crap about one bad apple and other dung posted by mentally ill false Patriots in defense of their blue uniformed badge wearing Heros and Gods.

I almost got banned from a board because I dared refer to cops as badge wearing Mobsters.

The truth for anyone intelligent enough and not mentally ill is that cops are EVIL and they should all be sent to the same kind of Showers that the Nazis sent Jews into.

After the war cops need to be exterminated like the vermin they are.

Some people talk about Good Cops but in reality how many Good Cops are there and what is a Good Cop.

Any cop that witnesses another cop abuse a Citizen or violate the rights of any Citizen and does nothing to stop it or does not report it or testify against his brother in blue is not a Good Cop at least by my standards.

This is the total truth, Cops are Thieves and Criminals who hide behind that badge they wear.

It is a known FACT that where cops show up People's Money vanishes.

I have a very very good friend who had cops come to his house for some bullshit reason and took him into custody while the piles of pig crap searched his home. After he was finally released and he went back into his home only to find it trashed and after he finally cleaned up the mess, he checked his Attache Case which was supposed to contain $2,000 only to find a single $20 bill.

He contacted his Lawyer and was told that it would be the cops word against his and that it was common for cops to steal any money they found during any search and it was also common for them to leave a single $20 bill or small amount of other denominations.

So this is positive proof that Cops are Thieves. So anyone who defends cops is a total asshole and is an enemy of the People and should be shoved into the showers with his GODS.

Also another friend told me he hated being intimidated to give free coffee etc to cops who would come by the back door of his A&W Stand. I used to see the cops at the back door myself so this is the total truth. Oh I was threatened with being banned for posting this truth on another board most of us are quite familiar with.

Maybe after the War some of the Gun Boards should be banned and taken down, since they are no friends of the Republic or of Freedom and the Truth.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)