Sniper,
I respect you as a fellow patriot and brother, but I will not stand you speaking about my father that way. You are referring to city cops, obviously. They are untrained. Not worthy or have enough knowledge of the Laws to be effective. SO STOP BEING A FUCKIN NAZI. STOP THE TALK ABOUT THE COLD SHOWERS. NAZI'S ARE THE OPPOSITE OF FREEDOM SO HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE A PATRIOT BUT YET FOLLOW INDICTMENTS THAT ARE THE OPPOSITE OF OUR VALUES AND VIRTUES? WHY DON'T YOU LOOK UP OATH KEEPERS FOR GODS SAKE?

Prove your facts, then. You have already absoluted your statement by saying that anyone who disagrees with you is an "asshole". I see this same very tactic used by the media propaganda inc. run by the big government that we all dislike.

As I look at what you have said, I can conclude that your two 'friends' live in a most likely mid sized city with suckish untrained city cops.

Higher trained police (sheriff dept., most state police) have much more knowledge of the Constitution and much more honor. I have discussed the Rights and Constitution with many deputies and troopers, all I have seen firmly agree with all rights in the Bill of Rights and like to think of themselves as "Peace Officers" or "Law Upholdment Officers" than "Police" or "Law Enforcement Officers". This statement is not true with local police. They think of themselves as "Enforcers".

The Gestapo were enforcers. So were the SS.

It needs to be fundamental in an peace officers training that they are Upholders, not Enforcers. Politicians and Money get in the way of this.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS