Originally posted by safetalker:
Let us relax on the mean words.
Cops, Leo's, firemen, military, etc. are not gods. They are [b] Employees. They do as they are told or the paycheck to feed their families, drive their cars, buy insurance, raise their kids stops.[/b]
If doing so requires that they work with animals, and thugs that is what they have to do.
The best they can do is to show a little bit of leniency when they can and raise the new recruits to do what is right as often as they can.
There is no Cops, Leo's, firemen, military, etc. There are only skin and bone men trying to do right in the belly of the unliving corporate city, State, Federal monster.
I will tell you something, you are really pissing me off and your last post is finally over the edge as far as I am concerned. I am thinking that you are not a real Patriot and one thing is for certain, you sure don't think like a Patriot. Hell you may even be a rotten Cop yourself.

I have been getting very irritated with you constant referring to the United States of America as a Corporation, it seems that you just have to call it that in all or at least 95% of your posts and it is wearing thin. Even if it is true do you have to endlessly repeat it in every post.

That Corporation crap is only an irritation but now you have gone totally off the deep end with your last post.

I am trying very hard to be polite and not insult you, but sometimes it is very hard to sugar coat the truth to make it taste any better.

I am really having a hard time figuring out how you could be a real Patriot and yet think as you do.

You really don't seem to have any clue on the Evil we are fighting against.

Judging by what you just posted, it seems that you think we should give a free pass to the piles of pig crap that have violated the Rights of American Citizens, and have even murdered Citizens, just because they were only doing their jobs so that they could feed and care for their families.

That is one of the biggest piles of stinking Bull Crap that you have ever posted and you have posted plenty of Bull Crap. I guess you are trying to set a new personal Low for garbage that only a Mentally Ill person would post.

Do you also believe that the Nazis who murdered Millions of Innocent Men, Women and Children, should also be given a pass since they were only doing their Jobs?

My G*D considering the way your mind seems to function, what are you doing on a Patriot Board.

My personal opinion of you could not be much lower, and this time you have even outdone yourself and by your own words have proved to me beyond any reasonable doubt that you are totally clueless about Cops even with all the True Horror Stories about the Evil that Cops have done, that have been posted even just on this board, you are still closed minded and Ignorant enough to Post the following Bull Crap:
There is no Cops, Leo's, firemen, military, etc. There are only skin and bone men trying to do right in the belly of the unliving corporate city, State, Federal monster.
You are living in your own private Disney World and Fantasy Land, where everything is just the way you believe it is and you can not see the truth even if it was shoved in your face.

If you weren't delusional you would be able to understand that posting: There are only skin and bone men trying to do right is not something that any rational person would state in reference to Cops and other Law Enforcers unless that person is a Cop or is a Cop Lover.

Anyone who actually believes that Cops who beat up and even shoot and kill innocent people in handcuffs are just men who are trying to do right, is a total fool and is one of the Enemy and is not worthy of any respect and should be totally ignored by any True Patriot.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)