airforce
In other words, instead of sitting in front of your computer bitching at the cops, get out and do something about it.
I don't think you really mean that.

I once moved out of state because if I didn't I was going to do something about it. And I still refuse to return to my home State because of it, and I never will return to what used to be my home, except Home to God

I happen to have very personal reasons for hating Cops and most Rational People would feel the same way about cops as I do if what happened to me happened to them.

They are Employees. They do as they are told or the paycheck to feed their families, drive their cars, buy insurance, raise their kids stops.
There are only skin and bone men trying to do right
I will state one thing for the Record, anyone who actually believes that Cops feeding their Families is Justification for Deliberately Murdering innocent People and anyone who really believes that Cops are are actually trying to do the Right Thing is either Mentally Ill, or has an IQ way Below Average.

After World War Two the Question of, is following orders and just doing your job a Valid Excuse for Murder and other Crimes against Humanity, was answered and the Answer was No it is not a valid excuse. But that is not good enough for some people who want Cops to be forgiven for their Crimes instead of being punished for them. That is spiting in the face of every one of their Victims who deserve Justice, and who should receive it after WE win the War.

And how can anyone of normal intelligence possibly actually believe that Cops are actually trying to do the right thing when then Shoot Handcuffed People in the Back and when they Murder 94 Year old women and when they murder peoples dogs and then plant evidence on on them to cover their asses.

This happens every day in the United States and a lot of it gets posted here and yet there are some people who even after reading about what these Cops have done and continue to do, go out of their way to defend them.

And as to the Basic Question of Good Cops and Bad Cops, exactly what is a Good Cop anyway?

Is a Cop who enforces a Law he knows to be Unconstitutional or harms innocent people, a Good Cop or a Bad Cop?

What about a Cop who witnesses a fellow Cop violating a Citizens Rights and does nothing to stop it. Is this Cop a Good or a Bad Cop?

And is a Cop who witnesses another Cop violating a Citizens rights and refuses to testify for the Citizen in a Court of Law, A good Cop or a Bad Cop?

I believe it has been ruled that a person who witnesses a Crime like a Rape and just watches and does nothing to stop it and does not even Call the Cops is guilty of a Crime. So does not the Same apply to Cops who Witnesses a Crime?

Now the reason I got bent out of shape over Safetalker's post was due to him wanting to absolve Cops for all the Evil that they do, just because they were only doing their Jobs and wanted to take care of their families, and his ridiculous assertion that Cops actually wanted to do the right thing.

Just call me stupid but somehow a Cop wanting to do the Right Thing and ending up beating an Innocent person already in custody almost to death does not seem like something a person who wants to the Right Thing would do.

So airforce, I hate putting you on the Hot Seat, but what is your Opinion on the Issues of a Cop Just Doing His Job being an Excuse for the Crimes they Commit. And also do you believe that the Cops who violate the Rights of Citizens by beating almost to death and even sometimes killing them were actually wanted to do the Right Thing but sometimes Shit Just Happens?

Also what is your Opinion of people who actually believe Cops Should be Absolved of their Crimes because they were only taking care of their families and that Cops actually are trying to do the Right Thing when they end up killing Innocent people?

I really do hate doing this to you airforce but I really would like to know what your thought are on this issue.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)