Originally posted by Tuscarora:
A lil off topic but about Beck...

I'd be willing to bet that if you sat down with the man and spoke with him you might see him a bit differently.

I thought the same about him, especially when it became more than apparent during the first show I watched in entirety that he is very against the unorganized militia in this country. He never directly says it, but he is always denouncing any type of resistance or prep that dosn't have to do with an endgame involving the ballot box. That, and I just can't bring myself to trust anyone remotely associated with mainstream media, I quickly wrote him off.

However,

He is responsible for waking many people up, even some in my personal life that I just couldn't reach. After seeing several shows I decided to study him in earnest. I even attended the retoreing honor rally. He just pushes too far for me to label him a puppet and leave it at that. If he's a fed, they've gotta be screaming at him to tone it down a notch. I have yet to see how his public activities, radio program, or Fox show work in the fed's favor. In fact his activities seem to have had the culminating effect of slowly eroding the ignorance that allows the slide of the Fed into despotism and tyranny.

To me the jury is still out on if I could call him an ally or just another journalistic cog for the globalist.

But I do have to give him praise. Many in my family and my community now realize that "something is off with the government", and no longer see me as that "racist mountain man" at worst or disturbed veteran at best.

Now they see me as that guy to go to for food and protection IF things go very badly. I don't necessarily see that as a good thing, I've only got a years worth for one person, and I can only point my rifle in one direction at a time. At least it's a start, and one I couldn't get going even with my own family. Beck is responsible for that.

Not to mention he's right, on just about everything that can be verified. And while we can't verify this wikileaks thing right now, Beck sees this from the same angle most in the movement do.

Check out Beck's website. www.theblaze.com. Make your own call.
+1

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace”
-Thomas Paine