Originally posted by safetalker:
Beck fans.
I don't have anything against Beck personally. but you and I have to remember that he works [b]"not for Beck'
. He is an employee, body and maybe soul of the Fox network. That network is owned by :
--------------------------------------------------
http://issuesoncall.blogspot.com/2007/12/rupert-murdoch-bilderbergs-council-on.html

A little about Rupert Murdoch
"Murdoch bought the New York Post in 1976, making that paper famous for its salacious coverage of grisly crime. Murdoch decided to move into television, but US law mandated that only Americans could own US television stations; thus he was naturalized in 1985, and in 1986 purchased John Kluge's Metromedia, using it to start America's fourth television network, Fox Broadcasting. In 1996 he started the Fox News Channel, delivering a staunchly conservative perspective on the news, as overseen by former Republican campaign wizard Roger Ailes. Murdoch's British papers solidly backed Margaret Thatcher, John Major, and Tony Blair, and his American mouthpieces have vocally backed Republicans since Ronald Reagan. During the 2002 and 2003 build-up to the invasion of Iraq, all of Murdoch's 175 newspapers editorialized for war."
So when Beck says something I try to not give him anymore weight than George Bush (either of them) [/b]
Am I automatically to be labeled the enemy as well?

I currently work for the oppressive government in a law enforcement capacity. Conflict of interest. Absolutely. But never doubt exactly where I stand. I do have a reputation for refusing orders I don't agree with, and it has cost me dearly on the professional level. My employment is only a vessel that furthers my efforts toward freedom. Perhaps Beck is in the same boat.

Perhaps...

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." -Jack London