TOMORROW - December 21st - the FCC rules and regulations are slated to take effect.

YOUR Internet freedoms will then VANISH!
This could be the very worst "Merry Christmas" present that you have ever received.

I know, not too many people know about this. That is precisely why YOU must fax every single Member of Congress right now----TOMORROW WILL BE TOO LATE!

Barack Obama has a "Christmas surprise" for the American people. It's based upon the FCC's self-imposed December 21 deadline to implement new Internet rules.

Mr. Obama wants to take control of the Internet through FCC regulation. We're talking about YOUR Internet. YOUR ability to contact your friends. YOUR relatives. And YOUR elected representatives in government.

This "stealth" use of new FCC rules and regulations will sneak up on us just before Christmas. TOMORROW! Quite frankly, not too many people know about this; or took the notion serious because, after all, we have the 1st Amendment to the U. S. Constitution to protect us. Right? Wrong!

The FCC is ready to add the Internet to its "portfolio" of regulated industries. The Obama Administration wants to take control of the Internet tomorrow! (even though the regulations won't "officially" go into effect until after the holidays). FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski announced that he has circulated "draft rules" that he says will "preserve the freedom and openness of the Internet." No statement---I call it a bald face lie---reflects the vast gulf between the rhetoric and the reality of Obama Administration policy.

Obama's FCC is ready to steal our Internet freedom by simply declaring it has the "right" to regulate it. Here's the underlying problem for Barack Obama. Internet journalists tend to report the news without coloring it with the brush of "political correctness." They challenge the lies that the Obama Administration puts out that the so-called "mainstream media" simply accept and repeat as the truth.

We must be prepared to do battle with the intrusive FCC federal regulations that will clamp down on our 1st Amendment rights via the Internet. To protect our free speech rights on the Internet, we must fax every single Member of Congress and let them know they must NOT agree to tomorrow's -- December 21st-- regulations! Will you do that for yourself and for the rest of us... today---please? This is so important; let me repeat my request so that you understand the extreme urgency. Because, historically, when government seizes liberty, it's gone forever.

That is precisely why this email is so very, very important. Your response tomorrow, or Wednesday, or sometime after Christmas will absolutely be TOO LATE! These regulations take effect tomorrow, TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21ST!

This is extremely CRITICAL.

YOUR First Amendment rights are at stake within hours!

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!