quote:Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:

Cops are among the most stupid and ignorant people, they are the ones who are too stupid to become Doctors and Lawyers and they are so stupid that they have no idea what will happen when the Pandora's Box is fully open.

Help me out here, Are YOU a Doctor or a lawyer? Are you saying that anyone who is not a Doctor or a Lawyer is stupid? That is what it looks like to me.

But again it sounds more like a career crimenal speaking than a concerned citizen. There are alot of mistakes made by law enforcement. Most are not made with malice and for-thought. I wonder if you are able to make a split-second decision under stress and fear in a dark alley.

For all of the men and women that do serve and protect with honor and professional service to the community I find your statements to be in extreme poor taste. I have known in real life two officers that gave their lives attempting to protect the community.

I see conduct that is questionable to say the least that gets reported. However it is not the entire Law enforcement community that acts this manner. Unless you have worked in Law Enforcement do not judge all officers to be tainted. If you have had trouble with the Law, I can see how and why with the attitude you have shown here towards officers. With your "tude" I would not have cut you any slack either.