quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
Cops are among the most stupid and ignorant people... But they will eventually wish that they had never pushed the People beyond the limit of endurance, but by then it will be way too late.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You 5.56. I am a LEO in Missouri and I work for the public. The Lawyers and Judges are the corrupt ones here. My department works hard to put solid cases together, but the Prosecutors and the Judges let the suspects off.

Here in this county if you write a bad check or don't pay your child support they throw the book at you. If you are a multi offender and in front of the judge every other month with drug charges or assaults, you get probation. I was in a 14 min fight with a guy who was high on PCP and Meth, he got probation.

I know that some LEO's give us a bad name, but most of us are good people and cops. Don't bad mouth all LEO's. We are not stupid, we have to make life and death decisions in a split second. If we are wrong the public has days, months, and years to critize. Put your self in my shoes for a few hours. Lets see if you can do my job.

Green Demon