So you want to make this personal by calling me a Criminal do you. OK lets play.

For anyone interested I am trying to not get insulting or use any personal attack even though I have been insulted by being called a Criminal, I am trying to be nice, which is not easy for me.

Now On With The Show

You are making a lot of Assumptions that are totally incorrect and that is the type of attitude that causes a lot of these problems where Cops kill Innocent People.

Let me begin by telling you what I think you are or what you are not.

You are not a Freedom Fighter, and you are not a Patriot at least not in my view of what a Patriot is.

You Mr 5.56 are a Cop Lover who worships those Badge Wearing walking piles of Pig Excrement AKA Badge Wearing Criminals and Mobsters, commonly know as Cops and during the coming Civil War or Revolution I do not know in which direction your weapon will be aimed. My personal opinion of you is that you are a lot more likely to be on the side of the Cops then on the side of the Freedom Fighters and this also goes for Mr green demon.

Anyone who defends Cops to the extent that some of the Members here do, are not to be trusted.

Now this does not mean that every member of this board or other Patriot Board who is a Cop is not to be trusted, it is just those who want to Hang the Messengers of the Truth and seem to always defend Cops who are not to be trusted. Also I would have a very hard time trusting anyone who is a Cop unless I knew him very very very well, since I don't trust anyone with divided Loyalties, and this goes for people with duel Citizenships.

Now about my attitude toward Cops, it is the way I have been treated by Cops and my friends have been treated by Cops that is the cause of my attitude toward Cops, not the other way around.

Now as to my working in Law Enforcement, at one time I did Carry a Badge and before you make any asinine comments it was not a Rent a Cop Badge and I had full arrest powers. I gave it up since I did not like having those powers and using them so I went back to being a normal person.

It is funny that you should in effect call me a Career Criminal, since that is what Cops are. Cops are, or at least most Cops are Career Criminals that is just the truth. They are Badge Wearing Mobsters and anyone who does not have his nose and face buried up a Cops stinking Posterior knows this to be the Truth and a Fact.

I have a very very good friend who had Cops come to his Home and steal money he had in his Home while they had him in cuffs in the back of their PigMobile and when they realized they had had made a mistake and released him my friend found his home to be a freaking mess and when he opened the drawer where he had his money in there was only a Single Twenty Dollar Bill and he had Two Thousand Dollars in that Drawer. I asked a personal friend who happens to be one of the best Attorneys in my area if there was anything that could be legally done to get my friends money back and he told me, it was the Cops word against the Citizen and the System always takes the word of the Stinking Cop. My friend the Attorney also told me that Cops stealing like what happened to my friend was common knowledge among Attorneys, and my friend was not the first person this happened to and would not be the last.

And here is something else that happened to one of my very good friends.

I have a friend who owned an A&W Root Beer Restaurant in a small town near where I lived and my friend was not a Happy Camper about the Local Cops showing up at his Rear Door to get free Coffee etc. Oh and this was nice Small Town where the Cops were considered to be Good Cops.

And then there is the Case of the Cop in another nearby small town who was so bad everyone hated him.

The Regular Residents of that Town Hated Him.

The Town Politicians Hated Him.

The Chief of Police had a very strong Dislike of Him.

And even his Brother Officers did not like Him.

Oh and this was another nice Town and the Chief was Pro Gun.

This Bad Cop was once caught in a Motel Room with an Underage Girl.

This Bad Cop located a Stolen Mini-Bike and instead of turning it in to the Department, kept it for his own Son to use.

And he was fired for what he did but the State Civil Service Commission ordered him to be reinstated, go figure the logic or lack of those Commissioners.

And here is a real BAD COP.

This Cop in a small Town In Rhode Island Actually Murdered several young men who were working on a car at a Garage. Fortunately one of these young men was under a Car and had a very good view while this Murdering Bastard shot and killed several unarmed Citizens.

Now are all Cops Criminals, all meaning 100%, of course not, even Nazis were not 100% bad and there were at least two Nazis who were actually Good People. One was the one that a Movie was made about and the other one saved the lives of many Chinese from Japanese Soldiers during Japan's War with China.

No group of people, or at least very few groups of people is totally Bad or totally Good, but the difference between a Good Group with some Bad People in it and a Bad Group with some Good People in it, is the Ratio of Good to Bad in the Group.

Cop Lovers like you and Mr green demon and other fake Patriots who are Members of this board always have the attitude that you don't throw out the Barrel because of One Bad Apple, what these self serving Members never mention is exactly How Many Bad Apples does it take before the entire Barrel should be put in the trash.

What Percentage of Good Apples to Bad Apples need to be in the Barrel before the Barrel is worth saving, 1%, 10% what Percentage needs to be Good to make that barrel worth saving or what Percentage needs to be BAD before the entire barrel gets tossed into the Garbage.

And there is also this, exactly what or who is a Good Cop or a Bad Cop.

Is it only Cops who Beat Up and even Kill Innocent Citizens or is it also all the other Cops who look the other way when one of their Brother Cops violate the Rights of a Citizen.

This Question is for Mr. green demon, since Mr 5.56 did not mention at least in this Topic if he is an Officer, and any other Cops who are Members.

If you witnessed one of your Brothers in Blue or Green or whatever violating the Rights of an Innocent Citizen maybe by beating him up would you take any action against your Brother Officer in defense of the Citizen, even to include drawing your weapon and if necessary firing it. And would you also cross the so called Blue Line and Testify for a Citizen and against another Cop?

Going by my definition of Bad Cop, the Ratio of Bad Cops to Good Cops is very high maybe even greater then 90% Bad and to my way of thinking that is enough to toss out the entire barrel and rebuild Law Enforcement from the bottom, and the truth is that it should be Peace keepers instead of Law Enforcers.

Now as to my being a Doctor or Lawyer, no I am not. I do not like people enough to be a Doctor and I also don't like having my hands inside any Body so I am also not a Veterinarian. Now although I do have an interest in Law I was never into it enough to want to be an Attorney.

So maybe I should rephrase what I posted about Cops being too stupid to become Doctors or Lawyers.

Cops are too stupid to be Assembly Level Computer Programmers.

See I am not a Doctor, oh by the way that should be Medical Doctor since there is more then one type of Doctor, and I am not an Attorney, but I am or at least was a Main Frame Computer Assembly Level Programmer.

And since you most likely do not know what Assemble Level is I will explain. An Assembly Level Programmer Programs or Codes a Computer using what is referred to as an Assembler, and it is one step above Machine Language, and Machine Language is using the Binary numbering system. 000111 010101 111100 those are binary numbers. Assembly Programming uses the Hexadecimal also known as Base 16 Numbering System. 1A 4B 7E are Hexadecimal Numbers and that is how I used to Program IBM Computers. OH I also used to use Compiler Level Languages like COBOL and FORTRAN I also used to know BASIC but I never needed to use it.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)