Originally posted by airforce:
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
[b]Cops are among the most stupid and ignorant people... But they will eventually wish that they had never pushed the People beyond the limit of endurance, but by then it will be way too late.
They're not stupid. In fact, here in Tulsa, all of the have at least a bachelor's degree. And they are smart enough to learn exactly what the prosecutors and District Attorneys have taught them.

As you know, I write a lot about mistakes police officers make. But, in most cases, I'm reluctant to assign all the blame to them. It's time for the prosecutors and judges to have the spotlight shine on them for a change.

So, Steve Tucker, welcome to my gallery.

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
I think I need to define what I consider one definition of Stupidity.

By the way I don't consider a Bachelors Degree in the Liberal Arts to be any proof of Intelligence since I have known a lot of people with degrees who don't have the Intelligence of an Ape.

So what is Stupid?

Is it only people who have a low IQ who are stupid or does it include people who although they have at least an average IQ they do things that are very stupid.

I have a High IQ but I have done some very stupid things both with Motorcycles and on Horseback and on the ground with Horses. Now most of these stupid things I did, I did knowing they were stupid and dangerous but I was and in a way still am a Daredevil and risk taker, but it doesn't mean these things were any less stupid.

So now I will get to Cop Stupidity.

One reason Cops are stupid is although they have a job where their lives can be endangered they instead of wanting Citizens to be their friends, who would help them, seem to go out of their way to deliberately tick off regular people and make enemies out of them. Anyone who thinks having enemies is better then having friends has more then a few screws lose.

Cops are outnumbered on the street and to my way of thinking it is a lot better to have people who will help you then people who will laugh when you get in trouble, but Cops don't think that way and they only want to be friends with other Cops.

There was a case a while ago where a Texas Cop, or I think it was Texas, was attacked by some real Criminal or maybe it was a Mental Case and the Criminal got hold of the Cops weapon. Guess what happened, instead of the people helping the Cop or at least wanting to help the Cop, the people who were gathered all told the man with the Cops weapon to off the Cop, they wanted this Scum sucker to kill the Cop. That is now the way it should be but it is that way. Sometimes it is because the people watching are themselves Criminals and sometimes it is because they are like me and have been harmed or their friends or Loved Ones have been harmed by Cops in the past.

And then there is this.

There was a CHP Officer who got into a shootout with some real Criminals who were robbing a Gas Station and this Officer got shot and was in deep shit and a regular Citizen showed up and helped this Officer. This Citizen went in harms way to pull the Officer out of the line of fire and also grabbed the Officer's Shot Gun and fired on the Criminals.

So the way I look at it any Cop who doesn't care if he makes enemies out of people who may someday be in a position to help him and maybe even save his Life is STUPID.

And this is for 5.56 and green demon

If some Scum Sucker was about to remove you from the pool of the Living would you want me to help you or just drive away and not give a Rats Rear about you.

Just call me a Mental Case but if I were a Cop I would want someone to help me even if that person was not a Brother Officer.

And now something that you two don't expect, if I came across a Cop who was in danger of being killed by a real Criminal and I had the capability of helping I would help the Cop even if I had to go in Harms Way since if I have to chose between a Cop who may or may not be a Good Person and a Criminal who I know is a Bad Person, I will help the Cop and hope he is deserving of my help.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)