No one needs or wants your help Sniper.

You are dogshit.

To know this one only has to take a cross section of your posts over the past year.

You have advocated crimes against innocent bystanders if they don't choose to help you. As a "patriot" you have no concept of INDIVIDUAL liberty.

You deride some of the most honorable people in this country, namely law enforcement, (nearly 40% of which across the country happen to be veterans) and encourage nothing less than their murder.

You are a liar, demonstrated by the fact that you make one statement, then make a pathetic attempt to twist it when it is criticized for what it is.

Hopefully the patriot LEO's in RI are worth their salt and have weapons pointed squarely in your direction.

I doubt there is little if anything you have been sucessful at in life. You are a weak person and that is okay. Instead of directing your frustration and hatred at the LAST group of people who deserve it, how about accepting their help? You won't because you have a childish aversion to authority figures and wish to attack them.

If in the event things go wrong, a much higher percentage of former LEO's will choose the side of liberty than the gereral population.

As evidenced by your posts, it seems you fit the predatory criminal profile.

Humanity, and the cause of freedom, has no use for you.

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." -Jack London