These types are satanic, I'm convinced of it. Outright fucking evil. I watched a Nightline broadcast several years ago on DNA evidence acquitting prisoners, the spokes'person' for the South Carolina bureau of prisons blanket disputed the evidence; asked if that meant that even innocent people are incarcerated he looked into the camera with cold snake eyes and said "yes".

These subhuman creatures got into those positions in this system because they want to. They obviously want the maximum amount of people incarcerated and suffering because they get paid, it's power, and it fulfills them. The courts, cops, and prison staff and admininstration are of this type. They only understand one form of persuasion and we all know what that is.

I'm going to make a statement about the Dyer case since Breacher mercifully closed that thread: I have never seen such a clusterfuck of infighting, pettiness, intrigue, incompetence-the ball didn't get dropped, it got took and smacked on our collective head like we were the 90lb weakling on the playground. Which we collectively pretty much are. COINTELPRO, a cunt ex-wife... I was thinking the primary thrust was to free Charles Dyer, not the epic FUCKING ridiculousness the drooling, plate spinning shit starters has turned the Dyer defense into.

The feds LTFAO. I would.

So, what do you do with a system whose closest comparison is when Calvin and Hobbes play 'Calvinball'? Hold them personally responsible because these types own the system. They only understand power.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide