This is related to the Danziger Bride incident and they all want to be pointing the finger at each other.

I have from an extremely reliable source that BATF SWAT from Oregon, Washington and Nevada deployed to Katrina also, 100% on that one but I don't think it hit the news. Their main SWAT is apparently out of Reno, and my source got it directly from one of their team leaders as they were packing up and getting on the busses to go to the airport; next stop: Louisiana to "help out". Yeah, BATF SWAT, handing out MREs and bottled water...

Don't forget, one of our founders was a New Orleans cop. Far as I know he quit AW and AWRM years ago, but not before most of the rest of us got the inside scoop on NOPD corruption.

Let them bitch and cry at each other. The feds went to get a conviction because they rightly saw that if NOPD got rightfully labeled with "uniform of the enemy status" by just about anyone in this country with any sense of right and wrong, the virus of rebellion would spread, so they decided to sacrifice some NOPD cops over this.

They can't even cry racism foul on it because the dickheads who started shooting were all black, the people throwing the sympathetic fire downrange were white, but there was some incidents of up close and personal execution of the wounded.

The thing to look out carefully on this for is whether or not any of this sophisticated legal wrangling results in those cops getting off on some sort of appeals. Notice how we are seeing a pretty carefully laid out appeals plan on this, and what did our guy get? A hell of a lot less than that.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.