I think it just proves that they have a bunch of infighting going on. Something tells me that none of those people are actually motivated by a desire to protect the public from abuse or forward the causes of liberty.

The fact that there were no news reports of US Marshals stomping the living shit out of those NOPD cops on national television and hauling them to Gitmo or one of those federal brick hole lockdown brigs where they occasionally take some wayward Marines who get pissed and massacre some hadjis tells me they all had a gentleman's agreement sort of prosecution anyway. I don't think any of them got tortured into signing a confession statement and "plea agreement".

Not too often does someone under indictment for homicide get to keep weapons and police powers while having their buddies conduct a massive retaliatory investigation against anyone and everyone involved with the prosecution.

What they will do is play dirty against each other in the name of maintaining the perception of being the "good guys" among their respective constituencies. I am not fooled by either side claiming moral superiority on that one except that I put a bit more integrity points on the US Attorney side of that conflict, only because the state level people there are so blatantly dirty that their style of government would even soil the integrity of a lot of third world dictatorships.

The employees at the prosecutors office were simply stating their informed opinions about the guilt of the officers involved in the Danziger bridge massacre. Maybe they bent some rules which restrict their free speech as part of the job, but lets face it, they are people, and they are apparently just trying to absolve themselves of their past association with the state level filth that call themselves functionaries in the regular Louisiana "justice system".

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.