Imagrunt is right, this whole thing is getting waved in our faces by the "sovereign immunity" above-the-law crowd.

Word I got from a guy from AZ is the place involved with this is J&G sales which is a very high volume outfit that does both retail and wholesale, and their idea of "cooperating fully" for the last few years has been to collect information on all purchases, of all guns and ammunition, and turning it over to the ATF, this even includes everything down to a box of 22 shells.

I know people go got busted and did prison time for selling a few guns to a "friend" who was posing as a resident of another state, when in fact, the "friend" was an ATF infiltration agent and having a criminal record was not the issue (none involved had a prior record).

A single three gun purchase is enough to "bust" someone who is a prior felon, although I hear the feds prefer to get the felon on selling the guns rather than buying them, as they did in a big pawnshop sting here in Portland recently. The feds were running a pawnshop/headshop which was taking guns in trade for stuff like meth cooking gear and car stereos, giving out the reputation they would buy any and all guns. Lots of felons got burned walking in and selling/trading guns on closed circuit camera. They got something like 20 cases out of keeping the place open for only six months and never distributed any guns anywhere, just bought guns. They even nailed some tweaker who had traded in a Sten gun for some cash and other head shop stuff like a substance used to dilute (cut) meth.

Apparently, these "cartel" guys were given some preference at J&G sales, going in about every week to buy guns, and sometimes along with their handler/agent just to make sure it all went smoothly. How they privelage outright dope pushing felons at that level and then continue to deny basic rights to guys like Bladrunner and a few others here who got burned is beyond my tolerance level.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.