I know a few things we can do about it:

1.)Boycott J&G. They want to get in bed with the traitors in Washington; facilitate compiling intel on Americans arming up, aid and abet arresting said Americans, steal their weapons so they can be transferred from ATF inventories to murderous drug cartels-along with whatever truckloads of arms and ammunition those Elmer Fuckers outright sell to them?

Shun them. Spread the word of a boycott. Use the bluntest language you can, use images of murdered Mexicans and incarcerated Americans to emphasize the point. It will be you tomorrow.

2.)I'll repeat this point; we must, MUST find like-minded souls both across the border and among the Mexican Diaspora in America. Find common cause because the enemy wants to dismember our country by sparking a race war. About all the Mexicans I've encountered in the past few years have been reserved and polite; they are not stupid.

All you have to do is find someone to talk to, get a conversation going, because both our peoples are being hurt by this. You find those people, I'm sure you know where to go from there.

3.)Do not let them sweep this under the rug or wave it in our faces with impunity. We must never forget Operation Gunrunner, just like we will never forget 9/11... however way you want to remember that.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide