1. Re: AF's statement that it was ironic that Obama's announcement came as Celebrity Apprentice was on--ironic, perhaps. The news media was informed about this several hours prior to the WH TV appearance. Obama had it in for Trump. It was deliberate and cynical. (I don't watch the program, but have seen enough of Obama's "I'll get even with you" attitude to strongly suspect it was meant to steal ratings).

Re: RRR's comment about the burial. This crazy government went to far as to have a Muslim Chaplain give him a Islamic service, wrap OBL in white, and have his body cleansed before throwing him overboard. I'm sure the awaiting fish were more than pleased at this effort to comply with Islamic practices.

3. Re: J Croft's comment about this being a distraction. Indeed, it was. It does not take since August 10th 2010-when we received info regarding his location--to the present to launch this effort. Knowing OBL's tendency to frequently move, waiting 9 months was certainly not for the purpose of getting all our ducks in a row.

Now, let's see how many time Obama claims success in stopping revenge attacks before the November elections. The media will love it. Anything to get the minds of people on something other than the economy, jobs, and the take-over of our freedoms.

----------------------------------
"Take heed: watch and pray, for ye know not when the time is." -- Mark 13:33.